It is our aim at Christopher Reeves to bring each individual to his/her full potential in a school atmosphere of harmony and shared community values. All children are expected to arrive for school smartly dressed in the correct uniform.
Uniform for all Children
- Green t-shirt with school logo
- Navy blue tailored trousers / skirt / pinafore dress
- Navy blue jumper / cardigan with Christopher Reeves Primary School logo
- Plain white, black, grey or navy tights/socks
- Plain black socks with trousers
- Sensible flat black shoes (no logos/branding, trainers, trainer type shoes, canvas shoes/pumps or similar allowed)
As above with the option of:
- Green checked or striped summer dress
- Navy school shorts
Jewellery and Hair – Applicable to all year groups
- Jewellery and make-up is not permitted with the exception of a watch
- Children with pierced ears may wear one sleeper or stud in the lobe of each ear
- Items of religious jewellery must be discussed with the Headteacher
- Hairstyles need to be appropriate for school.
PE KIT – Applicable to all year groups with the exception of Nursery
- Navy blue shorts
- Round necked green T shirt with Christopher Reeves Primary School logo
- Black plimsolls or suitable trainers
- A plain navy blue tracksuit/jogging bottoms may be worn during the winter months for outdoor sports. This should have no logos.
- Christopher Reeves navy hooded sweatshirt or plain navy sweatshirt
- Plain white /black socks
- No jewellery of any type may be worn in PE or Games.
Uniform Supplier Details
School uniform is available to purchase through our supplier, Uniform Shop Wellingborough and can be ordered on-line, in-store or by telephone. Details as follows:
Tel: 01933 426433
Visit the Uniform Shop at:
8 Olympic Way, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 3QE
There is free delivery to school, optional delivery to home or convenient collection from the shop.
Additional Items (compulsory)
- Book bag with school logo (can be purchased from the Uniform shop)
- PE drawstring bag (available from the school uniform supplier).
We appreciate parents’ support in ensuring children arrive at school smartly dressed in their appropriate school uniform.