Willow Home Learning
For ideas, tasks and resources for home learning go to Willow Class page. > 'Classes/Pupils' > 'Willow Class' page and look at the folders on the left hand side.
See if you can do these tasks every day:
- 1. Reading
- 2. Spelling practise (I will post lists of words on Willow class page of the website)
- 3. Counting
- 4. Times tables x 2, x3, x5, x10 (Year 2)
- 5. Counting in multiples of 2s, 5s, 10s (Year 1)
- 6. Sing a song
- 7. Do something active like dancing to a song or making up a short exercise routine.
- If you can go outside in the garden bounce and catch a ball ten times or skip using a skipping rope.
- 8. Draw a picture.