- Hello Willow Class
- I hope you had fun doing some more of the pirate activities last week?
- Lots of people have been having fun using Prodigy Maths. If you would like to access this, please email me and I will send you your login details.
- Have a look at the Oxford Owl website - great for e-reading books. (see the topic plan for login info).
- Click on the folders on this page to see the tasks I have set plus the Spelling Folder (back on the main Willow home page) for this week's spellings.
- Keep looking in the 'Home Learning Photos' . I love seeing all your work. Keep sending me your pictures.
Please try to complete the following tasks every day:
- Spelling practise (see new list each week in 'Spelling' folder)
- Counting (e.g. forwards and backwards; in 1s, 2s, 10s; start from different numbers.)
- Times tables x 2, x3, x5, x10 (Year 2)
- Counting in multiples of 2s, 5s, 10s (Year 1)
- Sing a song
- Do something active like dancing to a song or making up a short exercise routine. If you can go outside in the garden, bounce and catch a ball ten times or skip using a skipping rope.
- Draw a picture.